Level 3 Award in Education and Training
Kafela is delighted to offer you the Award in Education and Training (AET) programme. This Level 3 Award is an introduction to teaching that will give an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, how to plan and deliver inclusive teaching sessions, and how to assess and give constructive feedback.
The AET is ideal for people wishing to enter teaching or for those working in other environments such as Work Based Learning or the Voluntary Sector. The qualification is on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
The Award in Education and Training (AET) is a Level 3 qualification. The course content and practical elements will be covered in an intensive four day programme. You should expect to dedicate around 30 hours of private study in addition to classroom lectures, but will have unlimited access to our staff and resources during the course.
On completion of the AET you will know about:
- Own role, responsibilities and boundaries of role in relation to teaching
- Appropriate teaching and learning approaches in your specialist area
- Demonstrating session planning skills
- How to deliver inclusive sessions which engage and motivate learners
- The use of different assessment methods and the need for record keeping
- Relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice
No Reviews found for this course.