Who Should Attend ?
This course is aimed at those wishing to gain an understanding of ISO 9001 and how it can be of benefit and implemented within your organization
At the completion of this course, participants are expected to be able to :
- Describe the purpose of a QMS and explain the principles of quality management.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9000, ISO 9001,
- Interpret requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 9001, demonstrating the ability to plan and prepare effectively; gather objective evidence, through effective interviewing, observation, sampling and note taking; analyse and interpret information in order to determine conformance with requirements.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports.
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
Course Contents would cover the following :
- Principles and basic constituents of a QMS, the benefits to business and how it may be used for business improvement.
- Audit Preparation – audit planning, document review and preparation techniques
- Audit Techniques – audit trails, audit interviewing and evidence gathering
Audit Reporting against the requirements of ISO 9001 – nonconformities, observations, corrective action programmes, closing meeting and written report
- Audit Follow-up Surveillance and & Close out – verification of corrective actions.
Payment Plans Below Are Also Available.
Per Person : ₦170,000
Group of 5 : ₦160,000
Group of 10 : ₦150,000
Pay ₦100,000 and get on the course.
Pay the balance on the collection of the certificate.
Course Duration : 4 days