What to look for in a NEBOSH Training Provider
A training provider offers assistance to ensure you select the correct safety training course, personal tutors for each Diploma delegate and tools such as a web forum so that delegates can contact the tutor in person, over the phone or electronically at the time of their choice.
Whatever course you choose, you should look for a training provider with:
- Recognised teaching qualifications
- Experience in delivery and practical application
- Previous sustained success
- A delivery which allows discussion and sharing experiences
- A varied use of getting the information across (i.e. not death by PowerPoint)
- Trainers that use their experience to develop training material
- The access to support, and further assistance when doing assignments, before, during and after the course.
At Kafela Global Services Diploma students also have free use of our health and safety library and Infocentre, where they have access to virtually every health and safety book, report, and magazine ever written.
When you attend our May training, we will give you the low-down on your new career in health and safety!
10 days (START May 25, END June 4, 2017)
N230,000 (Covers training, materials, examination, certificates and feeding).
Payment Plan: Pay A Deposit Now and Get on the Course before the Start Date
Enquiry: 08062754514, 07065799970
April 15, 2017
April 14, 2017