The NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) in Occupational Health & Safety is an Internationally recognised Health and Safety qualification from an established independent examination board with over 25 years’ experience in providing up-to-date and relevant examinations. The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) is registered in United Kingdom.
NEBOSH IGC has been developed for multinational organisations in all sectors, mindful of international standards or directives and at the same time adaptive to local needs. It seeks to provide an excellent underpinning knowledge of Health and Safety, as well as a sound basis for evaluating and managing potential hazards and risks.[su_spoiler title=”COURSE CONTENT”]
The contents of the course are covered in two Units – IGC 1 and IGC 2.
UNIT IG1 : Management of Health & Safety
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring
UNIT GC 2 : Risk Assessment
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General workplace issues
- Work equipment
The completion of the Risk assessment of a workplace and a report to management will be carried out at the candidate’s workplace.[/su_spoiler] [su_spoiler title=”EXAMINATIONS”]
Examinations are held on the first Wednesday of March, June, September and December of every year at the British Council in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Examinations are also held on several non NEBOSH dates. KGCL will advise you of emergency examination days.
- Unit IG1 is assessed by a two-hour written examination
- Unit IG2 is assessed by a three hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace)
BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYER | Slide Up
The NEBOSH IGC will benefit Companies adopting international standards or seeking to implement quality Health and Safety Management across all areas of their operation.
Ensuring that sound understanding of the principles of managing risk is embedded in the organisation and building an effective safety culture. Health and Safety Professionals are an asset to their organisation as their expertise and knowledge help in preventing accidents and unnecessary expenses. This helps boost the productivity of the Organisation[/su_spoiler] [su_spoiler title=”PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP”]
Attend this Course and KGCL will help you apply to be a member of IOSH – Institution of Occupational Safety and Health the world’s acclaimed safety professional body
KGCL will help you apply for this.
To attend the NEBOSH International General Certificate Course
- Please download the Training Booking Form here or Register Online here
- Fill it up with your details.
- Scan and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any enquiries call KGCL on 07065799970; 09090177770
- Send a message to KGCL on Facebook : Kafela Globalconcept
- Send a message to KGCL on LinkedIn : kafelagc
- Send a message to KGCL on Twitter : kafelagc
- Send a message to KGCL on Instagram : kafelagc
- Chat with KGCL on Skype : kafelagc
- Chat with KGCL on yahoo : kafelagc
- Chat with KGCL on MSN : kafelagc
- Chat with KGCL on gtalk : kafelagc
- Visit us on www.kafelagc.co.uk
There are limited places on each course, so take this great step towards improving your knowledge and competence in Health and Safety by booking your place on the next course NOW. This will change your life for the better and improve your employability and start the journey to becoming a Certificated Health and Safety Practitioner[su_spoiler title=”STUDY MODES”]
CLASSROOM TAUGHT SESSION
An Interactive and disciplined learning method. This session consists of an intensive and focused 10 days classroom teaching conducted within two weeks. Training consists of lectures, videos, discussions, activities, assignments and sharing of professional experiences among delegates and trainers. During this period, delegates are guided by our expert and
Chartered Health and Safety Practititioner trainers who are dedicated to maintain standards of each individual.
Lunch and tea-breaks will be provided.
Tutor support will be available throughout the course of study.
Distance learning is best catered for individuals who are unable to commit to full-day classes and afford the cost of taught lectures.
Upon enrolment, delegates will receive course materials and assignments either by self-collection or courier (Courier fee applicable depending on location). During the delegate’s self-study period, he/she will have unlimited contact time with KGCL’s expert tutors.
There will be assignments to be completed and submitted for assessment and personalized feedback – these assignments however, do not count towards the award.
Delegates should conduct his/her study with a schedule and aim to take the examinations within 3 – 12 months of commencing the course.
Delegates may register for the examinations on the nominated examination dates that KGCL publish and hold throughout the year.
Registration for any examination must be received a minimum of 28 days prior to the examination date.
The ” Guaranteed Pass Scheme” is designed to give students peace of mind when embarking on the course.
- We guarantee to support, train, coach and mentor you until you pass
- You can attend all or any of the training days again, free of charge (subject to availability)
- You will have the continued support of your tutor
- Email and telephone support, with out-of-hours contact
All we ask is you attend all the training sessions, in the order required and complete any practical assessments, self-study tasks, work portfolios/reports on time and pay the relevant examination and registration fees.