This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001 course and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011;the certification process according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit .
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors,
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Quality Management System (QMS) certification audits,
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Quality Management System audit process,
- Persons responsible for the Quality conformity in an organization,
- Members of an Quality team,
- Expert advisors in Quality Management Systems,
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for a Quality audit function.
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines,
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications,
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a QMS audit team,
- To understand the operation of an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course conform-ant Quality Management System,
- To understand the relationship between a Quality Management System and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization,
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, and audit decision making in the context of a QMS.