- Are you interested in teaching or facilitating training session ?
- Do you want to teach NEBOSH or IOSH certified courses ?
- Do you want to teach International accredited courses ?
- Are you a HSE personnel who do regular Presentation to team or intends to ?
- Are you a HSE personnel who need to get confidence in delivering tool box talks, pitching
- presentation to management and clients ?
- Are you a Project Manager who want to master the craft of presentation ?
- Do you do presentations as a major part of their jobs and you need to know the nitty gritty of presentations ?
- Are you a Facilitator, Lecturer, Teacher, Life coach, Counsellor or intend to take up these roles ?
If you answered YES to any question above, you need to attend the Train the Trainer Course
WHY TRAIN THE TRAINER ?
- To unlock your potential
- To improve your confidence
- Refine your skill with additional international certification
- Opportunity to train an employee or employees to deliver your own training? Having your own in-house trainer can be cost-effective
The course is suitable for anyone new to a training position, who has been asked to take on training responsibilities within their existing role, or even experienced trainers wishing to refresh skills.
No prior experience is necessary.
- You will examine the techniques and disciplines required for a training role, and develop communication and key tutoring skills.
- This programme focuses on the practical aspects of being a trainer. Learning is linked to workplace needs, with tips and techniques being shared at each stage of the programme.
- The result ? You will be well-equipped to deliver quality training sessions that get the best results from delegates.
This is a four-day training course
For Further Information:
Date: 25th – 28th August 2017
Enquiry: 08062754514, 07065799970