Who Should Attend ?
This course is aimed at those wishing to gain an understanding of OHSAS 18001 and how it can be implemented within your organization. Anyone who needs to gain an understanding of BS OHSAS 18001. Anyone involved in health and safety management; Health and safety managers and advisers; Quality managers, environmental managers and advisers; Integrated risks managers
At the completion of this course, participants are expected to be able to :
- Identify workplace hazards and implement effective preventive controls
- Prevent injury and ill-health among your workforce
- Reduce lost time accidents therefore cost saving
- Evaluation of compliance with Health and Safety legislative requirements
- Improve the safety culture in the organisation
- Improve productivity
- Promote corporate responsibility
- You will be able to identify the key benefits of a structured health and safety management system and the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Gain an understanding of the implementation and certification process
Course Contents would cover the following :
- Understand the background and implications of health and safety management systems
- Gain an overview of the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 framework and understand the benefits of managing your own health and safety system
- Establish the requirements of certification and how to implement these.
Payment Plans Below Are Also Available.
Per Person : ₦170,000
Group of 5 : ₦160,000
Group of 10 : ₦150,000
Pay ₦100,000 and get on the course.
Pay the balance on the collection of the certificate.
Course Duration : 4 days